Google

A blog named G.O.B.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

The Man, The Myth, The Legend: Jack Bauer



Some late night "wikipedia-ing" lead me to disgust when reading the Jack Bauer wiki I chose to edit for the class project.

I did some grammar and spell checking for the derelicts that put this article together. While reading through the "biography" section for Jack Bauer, I noticed a handful of spelling and grammatical errors that left most sentances making absolutely no sense. So I went in, the good samaritan I am, and did a little Microsoft word-esque "spell-check."

They do make a point at the top of the article to say that none of the information is referenced but simply derivative of the knowledge of 24 fans around the globe. I will inculde myself in any such realm of being and maybe even make myself the king of said group.

As of right now I give this Jack Bauer wikipedia article 97.6% validity. The lack of receving 2.4% more from scribes such as myself is simply due to the fact that I am very loocsixela (that's yiddish for stubborn)...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home