Google

A blog named G.O.B.

Monday, May 01, 2006

Dirty Explicit Artists



I have begun to manufacture my second original wikipedia article to date. This wiki is somewhat of a personal attempt to get my friends on the map persay. A couple of my buddies from home put together a rap group: DXA. This is short for "Dirty Explicit Artists", hence the title of this post. My initial wiki entries for their article are minimal as of right now due to the fact that I need to get some more information and feedback from the group themselves.

The wiki can be viewed here.

You can also check them out on their website www.dxarmy.com. If you like rap, and when I say that I don't mean the tripe that our ears are littered with thanks to the radio and MTV; I am referring to quality rap. These guys push out a plethora of great lyrics and metaphors; and my bestfriend Chuck (DJ Ice Rocks) is their producer who makes all their beats. I have watched him progress from his first set of turntables all the way to the SP-1200 that he uses now. I bet your best friend doesn't own an SP-1200...

Moving on...

These guys never fail to amaze me with their explosion of talents with regards to writing rhymes, hooks and beats to eventually formulate an fantastic rap track.

They released their first album: Don't Expect Answers, in August of 2005 and it is a very solid piece of work. I was actually sent down here at the beginning of this school year with a box of cds to sell for $5 bucks a pop. It's really worth it, and that can be proved by the fact that I have moved around 15 or so albums for them to my friends here on campus.

If you're interested in a CD, give me a shout. As for now, check out the wiki article.

Merry loocsixela...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home