Google

A blog named G.O.B.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

At least someone likes my material...

My friend and fellow team mate Scott has been nice enough to write a post on how damn good of a blogger I am, just kidding. Actually only half kidding, it seems that a reader actually does enjoy reading the rants of my own and coincidentally enough he gets graded on writing a post about how great of a person I am, just kidding...again.

Enough B.S. check out his post about yours truly, it's reflective of my AIM "away message bashing" post I wrote.

As for Scott, thanks for the props, it's much appreciated. I would like to end with a quote that is taken verbatim from Scott's own editorial:

"...I would like to salute Craig once again for continually making his blog interesting and actually worth reading."

Two words: thanks Scott.

Enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home