Google

A blog named G.O.B.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

A True Gentleman

Something I like to consider myself to be perfectly honest, but you can formulate your own opinions. This post stems from my second wikipedia edit on my fraternity chapter's wiki, created by yours truly. I finally added more than just 3 sentances and gave a little bit of an idea as to what the page in essence is "trying" to be, which basically is just another wikipedia article. I also added in our fraternity's mission statement. It's titled The True Gentleman and has been echoed in the halls of Sigma Alpha Epsilon for over one hundred years nation wide. Feel free to take a look, after all this information is by no means private.

More to come on Del Alpha. As for now I must commence my wiki for DXA, my buddies rap group, which is awesome and they are something you should definetly check out. I got cds for sale, $5 bucks a pop for some quality hip-hop. Let me know if this plug for them led you to P-O-P. That's "point-of-purchase" for all you non business majors.

Wait a minute, is that a funnel hanging from the third floor window of our fraternity house? Not a chance...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home