Google

A blog named G.O.B.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

AdWords


I was reading a post on the Inside AdWords blog. It seems that within the realm of internet advertising usage, there is now an ability to focus what market you are trying to target with whatever ads you may be using on your web page. The process is formulated via Google's "Demographic Site Selection." This new site tool allows the user to pick from an assortment of demographic groups by the click of a button.

Didn't I mention something in my Pheedo post about advertising eruption and accesibility via the web? Print-ad...I think it's time to join the loser's circle, sorry buddy.

Disclaimer: To those involved in the print-ad business, please take no offense to my comments. I myself one day may be in print-ad and hope that it stays more than succesful in the years to come.

Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home