Google

A blog named G.O.B.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Summer: So close yet so far....

I hate the winter, cold weather depresses the hell out of me. I feel like this is a common notion amongst our society. I also feel like Newark Delaware is surrounded by a massive glass bubble where the devil himself is our personal meteorologist. It's march, if I see a drop of snow I might flip out; and as for cold rain, well you're not much better. The cold just puts a damper on everything. It makes you less willing to leave the confines of your home, something that I try to do as often as I can just to get a breath of fresh (cold) air every once in a while.

My distaste for the winter also may have to do with the fact that I was born in the summer (June 22nd 1984 to be precise). However, this whole desire to blog about the cold does stem from this posting read here. I even wanted to comment on said posting since it was something I was so passionate about.

"Down with the cold, in with the old!"...Well that quote seems to make no sense whatsoever.

Conclusively, the final straw with the cold that I know kids of my age, and similar social acceptance will certainly understand. Going out to the bar (or anywhere for that matter) with 80 layers on is the worst! Oh yea, I said it. I feel especially bad for the ladies who feel it is a requirement to dress up every single time they go out. Darling, we don't need to see your legs if its 20 degrees outside. Do both of us a favor and throw on a pair of jeans.

As for now, I'm late for class.

Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home