Google

A blog named G.O.B.

Saturday, February 25, 2006

First Wiki edit


Well, I have finally edited my first wikipedia article. I chose to start off by editing the 24 (TV show) article since the current season has been in full swing for just about a month. To be completely honest, I am obsessed with this show. The suspense reflected at the ending of each episode makes you crave to watch the next one (this is most easily executed if watching via DVD). As for the current season, us die hard 24 fans need to wait a whole week for the next addition in this fantastic piece of television genius. My edit on wikipedia was a minor one and simply an addendum to an afforementioned point stated about each episode's introduction. To see exactly what I did, view the article in wikipedia and then click on the "history" tab (or just click that hyperlink right there).

The man pictured above is actor Dennis Haysbert. Besides playing Senator/President David Palmer throughout his 24 career; his other noted credits would be his comedic portrayal of Pedro Cerrano in the motion picture: Major League, as well as the current spokesman for Allstate Insurance. We all know Haysbert's amazing delivery, "That's Allstate's stand", after being witness to an unfortunate car accident. Anyways, my wiki edit has to do with the fact that Season 1 of 24 takes place on the day of the California Presidential Primary; and we later get to see Palmer's rise to the top.

Do yourself a favor. Get your hands on Season 1 of 24 (in my opinion it is probably the best out of all of them, yet I cannot include Season 5 since an ending is yet to be reached). One season can be watched in a span of 3 days. My longest run personally was a sitting of TWELVE straight episodes with my brother. Hopefully we can all come to an understanding of how awesome this show actually is.

Disclaimer: For other fans of 24, please do not take offense in the fact that my first post has neglected any mention of Jack Bauer, the main character played by Kiefer Sutherland. I love Jack just as much as you (if not more), and I also might have to include myself in this here percentage.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for your work on behalf of the greatest show on TV.
your reward in heaven will be great, OK maybe not, but very cool anyway.

Thursday, March 02, 2006 3:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home