Google

A blog named G.O.B.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

why blog?

Why not? As you can see I keep the Q+A pretty simple. My entrance to the blogosphere is actually a direct order from a syllabus for a marketing class i'm taking, here's some proof. I knew my first experience to maintain my own blog was somewhere on the horizon, yet I never thought it would be a requirement for a senior level business course.

To be honest, this is not my first time "blogging." My summer job for the past two years had provided me with plenty of time to check out the editorials of many different people. For starters, I tried to keep up with my own brother's blog on a daily basis; amongst a plethora of others that provided a quick laugh.

That's all for now.

"hermano!" - G.O.B.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home