Google

A blog named G.O.B.

Friday, February 24, 2006

Wikipedia

Wikipedia is a fantastic online resource that I myself just recently discovered. Esentially it is a free online Encyclopedia, but there's a hitch. It's open source, meaning that anyone who wants can edit whichever article they please. For the class mentioned in my last post, I am required to edit 4 articles of my choice. The links for my choices are listed over on the side bar to the left. Another option was to create our own "Wiki" in order to add content of our own interests to this wonderful medium referred to as: the internet. So for my fourth pick I decided to create my own article. A fundamental development beyond all Wikis. Just kidding, it's merely an article about my fraternity. More specifically, the Delaware Alpha chapter which is located right here in the awful "city" of Newark. Catch you guys on the flip side...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home