Google

A blog named G.O.B.

Monday, February 13, 2006

Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I feel that a more than satisfactory introductory entry would be an explanation of the title: A blog named Gob. The name Gob (pronounced Jobe) is short for, George Oscar Bluth. This is my little way of paying homage to the hysterically funny sitcom "Arrested Development." Gob, portrayed by actor Will Arnet, is probably the funniest character in television history (real and cartoon). I would also put "Arrested" up in my top five favorite television shows of all time; more to come on the other four that made the grade. Conclusively, check it out; if you don't find it funny, then your sense of humor is lacking.

Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed on this blog are those solely of the author and are not always expected to agree with the reader. Just remember, I am very opinionated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home