Google

A blog named G.O.B.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Overview of SAE Delaware Alpha wiki

This article was my first original creation on wikipedia. It was dedicated to my fraternity SAE here at UD. My first edit was a brief introduction, followed by our fraternity creed and finally making my final edit to the article by adding a complete list of brothers by pledge class. I thought this was a legittimate article, but apparently the wiki editors think otherwise (I think these guys have something against me); they want to delete my article, check this out.

I cant believe the reason is, "Some fraternity which does not make out how it is any different from any other fraternity."

That makes me feel great. I wasn't promoting or advertising for the fraternity, it was merely a directory. Also, I thought more content the better, right? Well whatever, I guess that article is about to bite the dust...

3 Comments:

Blogger mmastrandrea said...

That's rediculous that wikipedia doesnt want any personalization dealing with chapters for fraternities and sororities. When I was exploring through my fraternity on Wikipedia I thought I would be able to find the names of my friends who were in other Sammy chapters but wikipedia is clearly against this...

Friday, May 19, 2006 1:02:00 PM  
Blogger craig said...

I couldn't agree with you more...

Friday, May 19, 2006 2:55:00 PM  
Blogger craig said...

James Kiernan,

I have some interesting info for you with regards to my relation to you in Del Alpha and I'm hoping you come across this post once more for my response to you. E-mail me at craig.koestler@gmail.com when you get a chance, I would love to speak further about the job hunt. Thanks.

Craig Koestler

Monday, September 18, 2006 11:35:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home