Google

A blog named G.O.B.

Friday, May 19, 2006

Overview of Jack Bauer wiki edits

Well hello, it seems that you are currently reading my final blog post for my infotech and marketing applications course. (Crazy how time flies by...)

This is simply to give a brief synopsis of my three edits on the Jack Bauer wiki. Two of my edits were my own personal grammar and spell checks. As for my other edit, I became very disgruntled when someone wrote how Jack was a "flawed hero."

I'm very dissappointed with the other Jack Bauer loyals like myself (well apparently not so much like myself). I felt that it was perfectly viable to compare Jack to a modern day superman, I guess I was wrong.

The article itself really hasn't changed too much, and most edits and addendums come every week after the latest episode of the show. As for now, I'm all wikipedia-ed out....

It's been a pleasure maintaining this blog, we shall see how much longer I can keep up with it...

So long.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude - no one wants to read about your wiki edits. You have to have life outside a flawed encycolopedia. You're obviously greek, blog about a frat party. Your girl, or even a trip to the comic store. I know you're a good writer, just branch out a bit. I'm attaching a link that a buddy gave me back when I started my blog that may help a bit...

here

Normally, I would post a linkback to my blog, but I'm just a random guy who found yours who used to have the same problem with my blog.

Go Blue Hens!

Friday, August 04, 2006 3:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home